Learn more about Dr. Shirley Campbell-Mogg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Campbell-Mogg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Campbell-Mogg, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell-Mogg graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Campbell-Mogg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Campbell-Mogg BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shirley Campbell-Mogg practice?
- Dr. Shirley Campbell-Mogg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shirley Campbell-Mogg practices Pediatrics near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Pediatricians.