A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Elbinias-Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Elbinias-Tan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elbinias-Tan graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Elbinias-Tan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Pinpin Elbinias-Tan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shirley P. Elbinias-Tan practice?
- Dr. Shirley Elbinias-Tan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shirley Elbinias-Tan practices Family Medicine near Hope Mills, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NC.
See Hope Mills Family Physicians.