Learn more about Dr. Shirley Elbinias-Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elbinias-Tan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elbinias-Tan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Elbinias-Tan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elbinias-Tan graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Elbinias-Tan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Pinpin Elbinias-Tan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shirley P. Elbinias-Tan practice?
- Dr. Shirley Elbinias-Tan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shirley Elbinias-Tan practices Family Medicine near Hope Mills, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NC.
See Hope Mills Family Physicians.