A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Pinero-Bernardo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinero-Bernardo graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pinero-Bernardo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston
- Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pinero-Bernardo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Pinero-Bernardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shirley J. Pinero-Bernardo practice?
Dr. Shirley Pinero-Bernardo practices Pediatrics near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ.
See Flushing Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shirlee Pinero-Bernardo