A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiv Navani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shiv Navani is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiv Navani, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Navani graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Navani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiv Valabdas Navani MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shiv V. Navani practice?
- Dr. Shiv Navani has 1 office location.
Dr. Shiv Navani practices Diagnostic Radiology near Montclair, NJ.
See Montclair Radiologists.