A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shivaram Gowdagere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shivaram Gowdagere is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shivaram Gowdagere, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowdagere graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Gowdagere has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Jps Health Network
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gowdagere accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shivaram K. Gowdagere practice?
Dr. Shivaram Gowdagere practices Neurology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Fort Worth Neurologists.