A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shlomo Stemmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shlomo Stemmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stemmer graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stemmer has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stemmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shlomo M. Stemmer practice?
Dr. Shlomo Stemmer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Urology near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Haddonfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Haddonfield Urologists.