A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shlomo Stemmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shlomo Stemmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Stemmer graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stemmer has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shlomo Marc Stemmer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shlomo M. Stemmer practice?
- Dr. Shlomo Stemmer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shlomo Stemmer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Haddonfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.