A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shobha Shirali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shirali
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shirali Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shobha Shirali, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirali graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Shirali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shobha Shirali MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shobha Shirali practice?
- Dr. Shobha Shirali has 1 office location.
Dr. Shobha Shirali practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.