Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great physician show details Great physician
by Robbie on Dec 27th, 2013

Dr, Johnson is really a great family practitioner. She communicates so well with her patients. She is easy to talk too and she explains everything to you so that you understand. She is great with adults and kids of all ages. Wonderful personality.

JUST A MAN show details JUST A MAN
by WILL ROSSER on Oct 5th, 2013

YOU ARE EXCELLENT. HELP ME.................

Charlene Charles Seon show details Charlene Charles Seon
Jul 17th, 2012

Dr. Johnson has an excellent bedside manner and makes you forget that today, health care is highly managed care. She takes the time to ask questions and discuss solutions and outcomes with the patient. I am happy that I have chosen her for my PCP.

Dr. Johnson is the greatest!!! show details Dr. Johnson is the greatest!!!
Jun 13th, 2012

I recently relocated to Colorado and miss Dr. Johnson SO MUCH! She is a wonderful person, caring and attentive. You won't go wrong with her as your physician. I wish I had someone just like here out here in Denver!

Total package physician show details Total package physician
Feb 15th, 2012

Great personality, easily understood, patient, clever, honest and is family oriented as well as Ivy league educated.I left my internist for the better care of Dr. Johnson.

Sep 8th, 2011

Can not say enough good stuff about Dr. J! She is caring, friendly and she listens to you to get a complete understanding of your overall health concerns. She never rushes but takes the time to make sure your ooncerns are answered.As the other comment stated, I too moved my kids over to her practice.

Sep 1st, 2011

Love her...I even changed my kids HMO so they could go to her too.