A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shraddha Talati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shraddha Talati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Talati graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Talati has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shraddha Kirit Talati MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Shraddha K. Talati practice?
- Dr. Shraddha Talati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shraddha Talati practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, TX.
See Mesquite Obstetricians & Gynecologists.