A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shreekanth Karwande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shreekanth Karwande is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karwande
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karwande Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shreekanth Karwande, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Karwande graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Karwande has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shreekanth V Karwande MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shreekanth V. Karwande practice?
- Dr. Shreekanth Karwande has 1 office location.
Dr. Shreekanth Karwande practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.