A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shreekanth Karwande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shreekanth Karwande is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karwande
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karwande Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shreekanth Karwande, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Karwande graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Karwande has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shreekanth V Karwande MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shreekanth V. Karwande practice?
- Dr. Shreekanth Karwande has 1 office location.
Dr. Shreekanth Karwande practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.