Learn more about Dr. Shri Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shri Agrawal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut.
Dr. Agrawal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agrawal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shri Agrawal practice?
Dr. Shri Agrawal practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and General Practice near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Palos Hills, IL and South Holland, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Rheumatologists, and Chicago General Practitioners.