A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shri Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agrawal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agrawal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shri Agrawal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut.
Dr. Agrawal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shri Agrawal MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Shri Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Shri Agrawal has 1 office location.
Dr. Shri Agrawal practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Rheumatologists.