A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shri Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agrawal
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agrawal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shri Agrawal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut.
Dr. Agrawal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shri Agrawal MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Shri Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Shri Agrawal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shri Agrawal practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Palos Hills, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Rheumatologists.