Learn more about Dr. Shrinivas Diggikar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shrinivas Diggikar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diggikar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diggikar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shrinivas Diggikar, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Diggikar graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Diggikar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shrinivas Madhukar Diggikar MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shrinivas M. Diggikar practice?
- Dr. Shrinivas Diggikar has 1 office location.
Dr. Shrinivas Diggikar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists, Arlington Hematologists, and Arlington Oncologists.