Learn more about Dr. Shrinivas Diggikar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shrinivas Diggikar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diggikar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diggikar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shrinivas Diggikar, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Diggikar graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Diggikar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shrinivas Madhukar Diggikar MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shrinivas M. Diggikar practice?
- Dr. Shrinivas Diggikar has 1 office location.
Dr. Shrinivas Diggikar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists, Arlington Hematologists, and Arlington Oncologists.