A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shrinivas Diggikar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shrinivas Diggikar is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shrinivas Diggikar, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Diggikar graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Diggikar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shrinivas Diggikar MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shrinivas Diggikar practice?
- Dr. Shrinivas Diggikar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shrinivas Diggikar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX.
See Arlington Internists, Arlington Hematologists, and Arlington Oncologists.