A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shuichi Suzuki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shuichi Suzuki is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shuichi Suzuki, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suzuki graduated from Kitasato University, Sagamihara.
Dr. Suzuki has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shuichi Suzuki MD and PHD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Shuichi Suzuki practice?
- Dr. Shuichi Suzuki has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shuichi Suzuki practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Laguna Hills Neurologists.