Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shuichi Suzuki
Dr. Shuichi Suzuki, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA, with another office in Orange, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Vascular and Interventional Radiology. Dr. Suzuki is affiliated with Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills, Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health and Los Alamitos Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Shuichi Suzuki has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
Dr. Shuichi Suzuki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.
Dr. Steven Small
Orange, CA 0.01 mi29
Dr. Gail Raphael
Orange, CA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Dayantha Fernando II
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Orange, CA 0.01 mi13