A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shyun Jeng is Satisfactory. Dr. Jeng has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shyun Jeng, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeng graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jeng has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center AHMC
- John Muir Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jeng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shyun Jeng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shyun Jeng practice?
Dr. Shyun Jeng practices Ophthalmology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA and Encino, CA.
See Torrance Ophthalmologists.