A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siavash Jabbari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jabbari
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Jabbari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siavash Jabbari, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbari graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Jabbari has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siavash Jabbari MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Siavash Jabbari practice?
- Dr. Siavash Jabbari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Siavash Jabbari practices Radiation Oncology near La Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chula Vista, CA and San Diego, CA.
See La Mesa Radiation Oncologists.