A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siavash Jabbari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siavash Jabbari, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbari graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Jabbari has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siavash Jabbari MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Siavash Jabbari practice?
- Dr. Siavash Jabbari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Siavash Jabbari practices Radiation Oncology near La Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chula Vista, CA and San Diego, CA.
See La Mesa Radiologists.