A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silvio Podda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silvio Podda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silvio Podda, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Podda graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Cagliari. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Podda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph`s Children`s Hospital
- St. Joseph's Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silvio Podda MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Silvio Podda practice?
- Dr. Silvio Podda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Silvio Podda practices Plastic Surgery near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ and Hoboken, NJ.
See Paterson Surgeons.