A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simhachalam Raguthu, MD, MBBS is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Raguthu graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Raguthu has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent`s Midtown Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raguthu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Simhachalam Raguthu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Simhachalam Raguthu practice?
Dr. Simhachalam Raguthu practices Neurology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and South Richmond Hill, NY.
See Staten Island Neurologists.