A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Angeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Angeli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Angeli, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Meniere's Disease
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Angeli graduated from Universidad Central de Venezuela, Caracas, Venezuela, 1986. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Angeli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Angeli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans