Learn more about Dr. Simon Angeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Angeli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Angeli
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Angeli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Angeli, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Meniere's Disease
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Angeli graduated from Universidad Central de Venezuela, Caracas, Venezuela, 1986. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Angeli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
- University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon I Angeli MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Simon I. Angeli practice?
- Dr. Simon Angeli has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Angeli practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Otolaryngologists.