A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Angeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Angeli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Angeli
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Angeli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Angeli, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Meniere's Disease
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Angeli graduated from Universidad Central de Venezuela, Caracas, Venezuela, 1986. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Angeli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
- University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon I Angeli MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Simon I. Angeli practice?
- Dr. Simon Angeli has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Angeli practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Otolaryngologists.