beware! show details beware!
Apr 28th, 2016

Do not use this MD! He has a horrible bed side manner! Did an office procedure. Was very aggressive with me and couldn't wait to finish and leave the room! Much better doctors out there!!!

Apr 19th, 2016

Bad doc! Talked to me like I knew nothing! Not going back!

Hands of an Angel.. show details Hands of an Angel..
by Rose Chandelier on Mar 24th, 2016

Dr. Chin is the most knowledgeable and caring surgeon with exceptional expertise! He has hands of an angel!! He did a facelift on me and I'm so pleased with my result! I'm close to 70 and he turned back my sagging clock by 15 years! He is an amazing plastic surgeon!! Dr. Chin is the Best!! I'm recommending him to all my friends!! His staff is wonderful too!!

Arrogant show details Arrogant
Mar 12th, 2016

He met with me for 5 minutes. 5 minutes. Charged my insurance over 200 dollars. He was so arrogant and wouldn't listen to me. He said I had carpal tunnel. Wrong dude! Went to another doctor and got right diagnosis.

Jan 17th, 2015

Dr. Chin is an outstanding MD. Prompt, attentive and well informed.

Wonderful Surgeon show details Wonderful Surgeon
by Miranda on Sep 24th, 2014

Dr. Chin did an awesome job on a procedure I had done in the office. He took his time and was very caring. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

Jun 30th, 2014

Dr. Chin was very professional, treated me with respect and talked in terms that were easy to understand. Dr. Chin also spent enough time with me to make me feel like all my questions and concerns were answered! Dr. Chin also made me feel like I was in the best of care when he called me himself to talk to me and not just getting a nurse to speak with me!

Love this doctor! show details Love this doctor!
by Julia R. on Dec 2nd, 2013

I saw Dr. Chin for a breast augmentation after seeing another plastic surgeon for consultation. Dr. Chin was warm, honest...and I went with him. My husband and I love my breasts! Do yourself a favor and check him out before you go through with surgery!

Breast enhancement show details Breast enhancement
by S.L. on Aug 16th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Chin by a friend who had recent surgery. He listened to what I wanted and I'm so pleased with my results!

by K.W. on May 9th, 2013

I recently underwent an abdominoplasty by Dr. Chin and am so pleased with my results! He was skillful and warm. Just the perfect surgeon!

by L.S. on Apr 20th, 2013

I came to Dr. Chin after my breast was removed and then reconstructed at Sloan Kettering. I was unhappy with my reconstruction by the plastic surgeon there after several failed operations. A friend of mine referred me to Dr. Chin and so I went with little expectations. After all, I felt as if I had been to the mecca for breast surgery and if they couldn't fix it, who could? During the consultation, Dr. Chin spoke very little and listened to what I wanted. At the end, he told me that it sounded reasonable. And you know what? He LISTENED and did it. I am so impressed with him because he actually listened to me. Cliche, but true.

by Jill S. on Apr 15th, 2013

I first met Dr. Chin when I was referred by the emergency room for my broken wrist which he tended to. He was kind, professional and warm. When it came time for me to think about a breast reduction, my girlfriend recommended me to him. I was surprised, since I knew him as a hand surgeon but he apparently also specializes in plastic surgery. My second surgery with him went beautifully. Dr. Chin is skillful, efficient and charming. I see that the vast majority of reviews echo my sentiments. I would seriously question the integrity of those patients who have written negative comments since he is unfailingly polite and professional.

by Happy boobs on Apr 12th, 2013

I underwent breast surgery by Dr. Chin after breast cancer and would agree that he is fabulous! He was kind, compassionate and with me every step of the way.

Former patient show details Former patient
by Scarred on Apr 5th, 2013

Please beware when choosing chin for your doctor. His professional behavior (which was witnessed by so many) is that of a child in the midst of a temper tantrum! He has a "god-complex" that supersedes his ability to diagnose and repair correctly. My need to be there was due to breast cancer issues and I am terribly scarred for life. This was avoidable, however, the chance for the almighty dollar reared its ugly head, and I lost!!! If you have the opportunity to chose a different doctor, it would be wise to do so. He is not a nice person and even a worse doctor!

BEST DOCTOR AT MKMG! show details BEST DOCTOR AT MKMG!
Sep 23rd, 2012

I LIVE IN ALBANY AND DON'T MIND TRAVELING FOR GREAT DOCS. DR. CHIN WAS RECOMMENDED BY A FRIEND OF MINE WHO HAD BREAST SURGERY. HE IS THE KINDEST, MOST SKILLED DOCTOR IN THE GROUP!!!

Awesome! show details Awesome!
Aug 13th, 2012

Dr chin is a fabulous dr. he treated my 2 year old with care and ease. She even loves when i say we are going to see him!Best dr hands down. Thanks!

Tummy Tuck show details Tummy Tuck
Aug 9th, 2012

After having my 3rd child with c-section ,,, I needed to do something with the belly ...muscles were soo stretched , that Excercise wouldn't do anything for them. After seeing Dr Chin and having the procedure , it is amazing how my stomach looks ....he did a great job and my tummy looks flat and muscles feel tighter then ever Thank you Dr Chin

Excellent work show details Excellent work
Apr 6th, 2012

Dr. Chin is excellent at what he does. His stitching is meticulous, I would even say he possesses an artistry in this. He also works fast and is very friendly.

Mar 24th, 2012

After meeting with several surgeons, I decided to undergo a facelift and eyelift with Dr. Chin. My expectations were exceeded and my coworkers have been asking me where I had my work done!

Disappointing show details Disappointing
Dec 23rd, 2011

I came in to have a subcutaneous cyst on the scalp removed as an office procedure. Had been referred by a dermatologist. Dr. Chin advised that if I had the procedure done in-office that I could expect blood streaming down my face during the procedure, and that I should expect a "high gore factor". He recommended twilight anesthesia in an operating room. I have had this type of cyst removed once before. It was a realatively fast office procedure with very little bleeidng other than what one might expect from any wound. I have a pretty high tolerance for this sort of thing but I was scared by the commentary. I declined the procedure and was charged $380 for the five minute visit. Disappointing, as I still have the cyst.

THE BEST!!! show details THE BEST!!!
Sep 18th, 2011

Dr. Chin performed surgery on my son's nose and did a fantastic job! I also harbor a secret crush on him. He is kind, skillful and now I'm looking for an excuse to go back to his office!

Jun 21st, 2011

Dr. Chin recently performed a mommy makeover on me. I look fabulous! Thank you Dr. Chin! You are the sweetest, greatest plastic surgeon out there!

Sep 29th, 2010

Dr. Chin recently performed my breast surgery. What sets him apart from other plastic surgeons is that he is a doctor first and he remembers that. He is the best doctor period that I have been to.

Aug 22nd, 2010

I recently underwent a facelift by Dr. Chin and I will simply reiterate that he is fabulous!

by Karen on Jun 26th, 2010

Dr. Chin performed my breast reconstruction and did a fantastic job! He is empathetic, kind and wonderful. Highly recommended!

Cosmetic patient show details Cosmetic patient
Jan 24th, 2010

Dr.Chin was the most patient and genuinely heartfelt of all of the plastic surgeons I have seen in the area. I have decided to schedule my procedure with him!

Dec 6th, 2009

Dr. Chin is the best plastic surgeon I have ever seen. He is warm, skillful and empathetic. I will see him again and again.

Nov 2nd, 2009

Dr. Chin is a fantastic surgeon! Highly recommended!