Cosmetic, Reconstructive and Hand Surgery
Mount Kisco Medical Group
111 Bedford Rd
Katonah, NY 10536
914-232-3135
Locations and availability (3)

• Currently 3.8205128205128 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.8205128205128 of 4 stars
Jun 30th, 2014

Dr. Chin was very professional, treated me with respect and talked in terms that were easy to understand. Dr. Chin also spent enough time with me to make me feel like all my questions and concerns were answered! Dr. Chin also made me feel like I was in the best of care when he called me himself to talk to me and not just getting a nurse to speak with me!

by Heather on May 17th, 2014

DR. Chin is very courteous, takes the time to examine and talk to the patient and he seems very caring. He has done testing to help me try and find out what is wrong with my thumb. He even went to bat for me when the insurance company said that my MRI wasn't medically neccesary!

|  Love this doctor!  |  show details
by Julia R. on Dec 2nd, 2013

I saw Dr. Chin for a breast augmentation after seeing another plastic surgeon for consultation. Dr. Chin was warm, honest...and I went with him. My husband and I love my breasts! Do yourself a favor and check him out before you go through with surgery!

|  Breast enhancement  |  show details
by S.L. on Aug 16th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Chin by a friend who had recent surgery. He listened to what I wanted and I'm so pleased with my results!

by K.W. on May 9th, 2013

I recently underwent an abdominoplasty by Dr. Chin and am so pleased with my results! He was skillful and warm. Just the perfect surgeon!

by L.S. on Apr 20th, 2013

I came to Dr. Chin after my breast was removed and then reconstructed at Sloan Kettering. I was unhappy with my reconstruction by the plastic surgeon there after several failed operations. A friend of mine referred me to Dr. Chin and so I went with little expectations. After all, I felt as if I had been to the mecca for breast surgery and if they couldn't fix it, who could? During the consultation, Dr. Chin spoke very little and listened to what I wanted. At the end, he told me that it sounded reasonable. And you know what? He LISTENED and did it. I am so impressed with him because he actually listened to me. Cliche, but true.

by Jill S. on Apr 15th, 2013

I first met Dr. Chin when I was referred by the emergency room for my broken wrist which he tended to. He was kind, professional and warm. When it came time for me to think about a breast reduction, my girlfriend recommended me to him. I was surprised, since I knew him as a hand surgeon but he apparently also specializes in plastic surgery. My second surgery with him went beautifully. Dr. Chin is skillful, efficient and charming. I see that the vast majority of reviews echo my sentiments. I would seriously question the integrity of those patients who have written negative comments since he is unfailingly polite and professional.

by Happy boobs on Apr 12th, 2013

I underwent breast surgery by Dr. Chin after breast cancer and would agree that he is fabulous! He was kind, compassionate and with me every step of the way.

|  BEST DOCTOR AT MKMG!  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2012

I LIVE IN ALBANY AND DON'T MIND TRAVELING FOR GREAT DOCS. DR. CHIN WAS RECOMMENDED BY A FRIEND OF MINE WHO HAD BREAST SURGERY. HE IS THE KINDEST, MOST SKILLED DOCTOR IN THE GROUP!!!

|  Awesome!  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

Dr chin is a fabulous dr. he treated my 2 year old with care and ease. She even loves when i say we are going to see him!Best dr hands down. Thanks!

|  Tummy Tuck  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

After having my 3rd child with c-section ,,, I needed to do something with the belly ...muscles were soo stretched , that Excercise wouldn't do anything for them. After seeing Dr Chin and having the procedure , it is amazing how my stomach looks ....he did a great job and my tummy looks flat and muscles feel tighter then ever Thank you Dr Chin

|  Excellent work  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2012

Dr. Chin is excellent at what he does. His stitching is meticulous, I would even say he possesses an artistry in this. He also works fast and is very friendly.

Mar 24th, 2012

After meeting with several surgeons, I decided to undergo a facelift and eyelift with Dr. Chin. My expectations were exceeded and my coworkers have been asking me where I had my work done!

|  Disappointing  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2011

I came in to have a subcutaneous cyst on the scalp removed as an office procedure. Had been referred by a dermatologist. Dr. Chin advised that if I had the procedure done in-office that I could expect blood streaming down my face during the procedure, and that I should expect a "high gore factor". He recommended twilight anesthesia in an operating room. I have had this type of cyst removed once before. It was a realatively fast office procedure with very little bleeidng other than what one might expect from any wound. I have a pretty high tolerance for this sort of thing but I was scared by the commentary. I declined the procedure and was charged $380 for the five minute visit. Disappointing, as I still have the cyst.

|  THE BEST!!!  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2011

Dr. Chin performed surgery on my son's nose and did a fantastic job! I also harbor a secret crush on him. He is kind, skillful and now I'm looking for an excuse to go back to his office!

Jun 21st, 2011

Dr. Chin recently performed a mommy makeover on me. I look fabulous! Thank you Dr. Chin! You are the sweetest, greatest plastic surgeon out there!

Dec 6th, 2010

Wow, I feel like my review may be lost in the shuffle since Dr. Chin has so many raves! Hy story which involves many prior operations for breast augmentation and then reconstruction after it was discovered that I had breast cancer. After having been under the knife by 3 prior plastic surgeons, let me just say that Dr. Chin was hands down the best. He was honest, sympathetic to my plight, and didn't try to BS me! I will be forever grateful to him for that.

Sep 29th, 2010

Dr. Chin recently performed my breast surgery. What sets him apart from other plastic surgeons is that he is a doctor first and he remembers that. He is the best doctor period that I have been to.

Aug 22nd, 2010

I recently underwent a facelift by Dr. Chin and I will simply reiterate that he is fabulous!

by Karen on Jun 26th, 2010

Dr. Chin performed my breast reconstruction and did a fantastic job! He is empathetic, kind and wonderful. Highly recommended!

Apr 20th, 2010

Hello my name is marisol doctor chin did my surgery in his old location in NYC.doctor chin professionalism is exceptional.Im the most happy women in this world after the surgery

|  Cosmetic patient  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2010

Dr.Chin was the most patient and genuinely heartfelt of all of the plastic surgeons I have seen in the area. I have decided to schedule my procedure with him!

Dec 6th, 2009

Dr. Chin is the best plastic surgeon I have ever seen. He is warm, skillful and empathetic. I will see him again and again.

Nov 2nd, 2009

Dr. Chin is a fantastic surgeon! Highly recommended!