A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Naparstek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Naparstek graduated from Universitat Zurich.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Naparstek MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Simon Naparstek practice?
- Dr. Simon Naparstek has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Naparstek practices Surgery and Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Urologists.