A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Rabinowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Rabinowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Rabinowitz, FAAP, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinowitz graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rabinowitz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Rabinowitz FAAP, MD, and PHD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Simon Rabinowitz practice?
- Dr. Simon Rabinowitz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Simon Rabinowitz practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.