Dr. Simon Rabinowitz MD, PHD, and FAAP is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Rabinowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Rabinowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Rabinowitz, MD, PHD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Acid Reflux Disease Gastroesophageal Reflux GERD, Hepatitis, and Inflammatory Bowel Diseases IBD.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinowitz graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rabinowitz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabinowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Simon Rabinowitz practice?
Dr. Simon Rabinowitz practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians, Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists, and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.