A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sindee Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sindee Weiss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Weiss has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sindee R. Weiss practice?
Dr. Sindee Weiss practices Internal Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Internists.