A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sindhaghatta Venkatram, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkatram graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Venkatram has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Health Center
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center - Concours
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Venkatram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sindhaghatta Venkatram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile