A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sindhaghatta Venkatram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sindhaghatta Venkatram is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venkatram
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Venkatram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sindhaghatta Venkatram, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkatram graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Venkatram has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sindhaghatta K Venkatram MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sindhaghatta K. Venkatram practice?
- Dr. Sindhaghatta Venkatram has 1 office location.
Dr. Sindhaghatta Venkatram practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Critical Care Practitioners, and Bronx Pulmonologists.