A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sindhaghatta Venkatram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sindhaghatta Venkatram, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkatram graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Venkatram has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Venkatram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sindhaghatta K. Venkatram practice?
Dr. Sindhaghatta Venkatram practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Critical Care Practitioners, Bronx Pulmonologists, and Bronx Family Physicians.