A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sindhaghatta Venkatram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sindhaghatta Venkatram, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkatram graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Venkatram has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sindhaghatta Kapinipathy Venkatram MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sindhaghatta K. Venkatram practice?
- Dr. Sindhaghatta Venkatram has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sindhaghatta Venkatram practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Critical Care Practitioners, and Bronx Pulmonologists.