A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shokouh Tamadon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shokouh Tamadon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tamadon
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Tamadon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamadon graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Tamadon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shokouh Tamadon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Shokouh Tamadon practice?
- Dr. Shokouh Tamadon has 1 office location.
Dr. Shokouh Tamadon practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Primary Care Doctors and Whittier General Practitioners.