Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shokouh Tamadon
Dr. Shokouh Tamadon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Whittier, CA. She has 48 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice and Family Medicine. Dr. Tamadon is affiliated with St. Francis Medical Center, Antelope Valley Hospital and Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Shokouh Tamadon has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Shokouh Tamadon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Whittier, CA.
Dr. Stanley Kaller
Whittier, CA 0 mi51
Dr. Rosario Cecilio
Family Medicine, General Practice
Whittier, CA 0 mi39
Dr. Dwight David
General Practice, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Whittier, CA 0 mi35