A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shokouh Tamadon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shokouh Tamadon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamadon graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Tamadon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shokouh Tamadon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Shokouh Tamadon practice?
- Dr. Shokouh Tamadon has 1 office location.
Dr. Shokouh Tamadon practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Primary Care Doctors.