A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soe Maunglay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soe Maunglay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soe Maunglay, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maunglay graduated from Marmara University, Istanbul. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maunglay has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maunglay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Soe Maunglay practice?
Dr. Soe Maunglay practices Medical Oncology near Lapeer, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Middletown, NY.
See Lapeer Oncologists.