A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soheil Hekmat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soheil Hekmat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hekmat graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Hekmat has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soheil P Hekmat MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Soheil P. Hekmat practice?
- Dr. Soheil Hekmat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Soheil Hekmat practices Internal Medicine near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Inglewood Internists.