Dr. Sohrab Afshari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sohrab Afshari?

October 6th, 2017

brest surgery

This is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is very professional and very caring. I had concerns and I was very scared for my breast surgery , He proved he is a real top human being, most caring, and the best professional.

September 21st, 2017

Very happy with my first experience with surgery

I had a great experience with his office, interactions with the doctor himself, and during the procedure. The staff was well organized even through hurricane delays and interruptions. The doctor's manner is warm, calming, and informative, and my surgery went off as well as could be expected. He showed continuing concern and attention afterwards as well. Highly recommended.

August 31st, 2017

An amazing doctor, very compassionate, patient friendly, honest, shows concerns.

August 23rd, 2017

VERY UPFRONT WITH INFORMATION AND DIAGNOSIS.VERY COMPASSIONATE HONEST AND UNDERSTANDING OF PATIENTS FEARS.OUTCOME OF SURGERY WAS OUTSTANDING.WOULD NOT HESITATE FOR A MOMENT IN RECOMMENDING HIM TO EVERYONE THAT WANTS A DOCTOR WHO SHOWS YOU HE ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND OUTCOME. YOU GO DR AFSHARI .GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR COMPASSION AND SKILLS

July 10th, 2017

Dr. Afshari is an amazing physlican and human being.

I first went to Dr. Afshari 28 years ago and would recommend him to anyone having surgery. This amazing surgeon has saved my life more than one time. When you walk into his office you see the compassion in his staff and with him. If you want a surgeon that will explain everything to you so you understand, I recommend him.

March 28th, 2017

The BEST Surgeon in JACKSONVILLLE!!!

One of the most greatest surgeons, doctors in Jacksonville. Love the nurses as well. Friendly, welcoming smiles,fast paced and determined to meet the patients need. Your appointments are always on time, no long waits like every other Dr. Highly satisfied. I wouldn't trust any other surgeon other than Dr.Afshari. Love the team work. Overall great experience.

February 14th, 2017

Dr. Afshari was the best.

I unfortunately met Dr. Afshari from a stent through the ER and into the hospital. But he was amazing surgeon so happy to have ended up in his hands. His staff is helpful and easy to reach when you need to call.

January 31st, 2017

An Amazing and gifted Doctor!

Dr. Afshari and his team are nothing short of amazing. I had never had surgery before, not even a tooth pulled. Dr. Afshari made me feel capable and confident that I would do well and come out better than before and i have. Thank you so much! I would recommend this office to anyone.

January 11th, 2017

Outstanding surgeon.

More than satisfied. He will guide you through the process. I owe my health /healing to Dr. Afshari.

December 5th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Afshari by my family Doctor. He said he was very good. I had an Umbilical Hernia that needed to be repaired. Dr Afshari and his staff were outstanding in terms of ease of appointment, wait time, professionalism and making me feel comfortable with the surgery. Dr. Afshari did a great job on the surgery and I was good as new within a few days. The only negatives were A) I'm not sure if I really needed to have the surgery as urgently as I was told, and B) there was too much confusion at the hospital about an ultra-sound and the registration process, but this was probably more hospital related than Dr. Afshari's office. During the wait until surgery, I asked the nurses about Dr. Afshari and they all had very good things to say. all and all, I would (and have) recommend Dr Afshari to anyone.

October 19th, 2016

Excellence in care

Dr. Afshari is an excellent and caring physician . I recommend Dr. Afshari 100%.

July 20th, 2016

Scarless Gallbladder Removal - Great Surgeon!

Dr. Afshari came highly recommended by my doctor's office. He removed my gallbladder about 3 weeks ago by single site robotic surgery through my belly button. He guided me through the entire process professionally and made me feel safe and comfortable. I have no scar and he was actually able to fix a small hernia in my belly button I developed during a previous pregnancy. I am so happy with my results and I will be seeing Dr. Afshari for any future surgeries.