Dr. Sohrab Afshari MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2017
The BEST Surgeon in JACKSONVILLLE!!!
One of the most greatest surgeons, doctors in Jacksonville. Love the nurses as well. Friendly, welcoming smiles,fast paced and determined to meet the patients need. Your appointments are always on time, no long waits like every other Dr. Highly satisfied. I wouldn't trust any other surgeon other than Dr.Afshari. Love the team work. Overall great experience.

February 14th, 2017
Dr. Afshari was the best.
I unfortunately met Dr. Afshari from a stent through the ER and into the hospital. But he was amazing surgeon so happy to have ended up in his hands. His staff is helpful and easy to reach when you need to call.

January 31st, 2017
An Amazing and gifted Doctor!
Dr. Afshari and his team are nothing short of amazing. I had never had surgery before, not even a tooth pulled. Dr. Afshari made me feel capable and confident that I would do well and come out better than before and i have. Thank you so much! I would recommend this office to anyone.

January 11th, 2017
Outstanding surgeon.
More than satisfied. He will guide you through the process. I owe my health /healing to Dr. Afshari.

December 5th, 2016
I was referred to Dr. Afshari by my family Doctor. He said he was very good. I had an Umbilical Hernia that needed to be repaired. Dr Afshari and his staff were outstanding in terms of ease of appointment, wait time, professionalism and making me feel comfortable with the surgery. Dr. Afshari did a great job on the surgery and I was good as new within a few days. The only negatives were A) I'm not sure if I really needed to have the surgery as urgently as I was told, and B) there was too much confusion at the hospital about an ultra-sound and the registration process, but this was probably more hospital related than Dr. Afshari's office. During the wait until surgery, I asked the nurses about Dr. Afshari and they all had very good things to say. all and all, I would (and have) recommend Dr Afshari to anyone.

October 19th, 2016
Excellence in care
Dr. Afshari is an excellent and caring physician . I recommend Dr. Afshari 100%.

July 20th, 2016
Scarless Gallbladder Removal - Great Surgeon!
Dr. Afshari came highly recommended by my doctor's office. He removed my gallbladder about 3 weeks ago by single site robotic surgery through my belly button. He guided me through the entire process professionally and made me feel safe and comfortable. I have no scar and he was actually able to fix a small hernia in my belly button I developed during a previous pregnancy. I am so happy with my results and I will be seeing Dr. Afshari for any future surgeries.

June 28th, 2016
Dr. Afshari is very good at what he does and in addition is compassionate and and dedicated.

June 6th, 2016
Return Patient
The reassuring of both Dr Afshari and his staff. Also though the doc has been experience in the field for years, he spoke to me and my husband in a very simple and clear manner.I was in this same situation twelve years ago and Dr. Afshari remembered me and how frightened I was. He on my opinion put himself in God's hands, which made it very easy to put myself in his hands. Thank you doc for your wonderful care.

May 23rd, 2016
Very professional.

May 4th, 2016
One of the Best
Dr. Afshari is one of the best. He has a professional staff and he takes time to reassure his patients of his care. He is very smart and knows what he is doing. In addition, he seems like a great guy. Thank you for taking care of us, Doc.

April 12th, 2016
Having never had a bad illness in my life I was very nervous about my visit to Dr Afshari office. I found his office staff to be very nice and kind to me. I felt very comfortable with the office and found Dr. Afshari to be totally awesome. I highly recommend him he is the BEST!