A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Solomon Forouzesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Solomon Forouzesh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Solomon Forouzesh, FACP, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Forouzesh graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Forouzesh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Brotman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Solomon Nejad Forouzesh FACP, FACR, and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Solomon N. Forouzesh practice?
- Dr. Solomon Forouzesh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Solomon Forouzesh practices Internal Medicine near Culver City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Culver City Internists.