A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Solomon Forouzesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Solomon Forouzesh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Solomon Forouzesh, FACP, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Forouzesh graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Forouzesh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Forouzesh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Solomon N. Forouzesh practice?
Dr. Solomon Forouzesh practices Internal Medicine near Culver City, CA.
See Culver City Internists.