A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Solomon Hamburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Solomon Hamburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamburg
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hamburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Solomon Hamburg, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamburg graduated from New York University.
Dr. Hamburg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Solomon I Hamburg MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Solomon I. Hamburg practice?
- Dr. Solomon Hamburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Solomon Hamburg practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists, Beverly Hills Hematologists, and Beverly Hills Oncologists.