A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Solomon Hamburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Solomon Hamburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Solomon Hamburg, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamburg graduated from New York University.
Dr. Hamburg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamburg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans