A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soly Melamed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melamed graduated from Universite Paul Sabatier, Toulouse.
Dr. Melamed has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Melamed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Soly Melamed practice?
Dr. Soly Melamed practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Beverly Hills Family Physicians, Beverly Hills General Practitioners, Beverly Hills Pediatricians, and Beverly Hills Adolescent Specialists.