A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soly Melamed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Melamed graduated from Universite Paul Sabatier, Toulouse.
Dr. Melamed has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soly Melamed MD is a male Pediatrician, has 50 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Soly Melamed practice?
- Dr. Soly Melamed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Soly Melamed practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Beverly Hills Pediatricians.