Learn more about Dr. Somjot Brar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Somjot Brar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brar
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Somjot Brar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brar graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical
- Presbyterian Hospital Acu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Somjot Sam Singh Brar MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Somjot S. Brar practice?
- Dr. Somjot Brar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Somjot Brar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.