A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Somjot Brar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Somjot Brar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brar
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Somjot Brar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brar graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical
- Presbyterian Hospital Acu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Somjot Sam Singh Brar MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Somjot S. Brar practice?
- Dr. Somjot Brar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Somjot Brar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.