A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Son Dao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dao
Specialties & Research
Dr. Son Dao, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dao graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Dao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Son Dao MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Son Dao practice?
- Dr. Son Dao has 1 office location.
Dr. Son Dao practices Anesthesiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists.