A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sondra Saull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sondra Saull is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sondra Saull, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Saull graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Saull has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saull accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sondra C. Saull practice?
Dr. Sondra Saull practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Surgery near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and New Alexandria, PA.
See Jenkintown Otolaryngologists and Jenkintown Surgeons.