A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Songhui Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Songhui Ma, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Songhui Ma, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from New York University.
Dr. Ma has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans