Internist, Rheumatologist
Video profile

Apr 9th, 2015

Very unfriendly, does not follow up with patient after abnormal labs

please do not go to this doctor show details please do not go to this doctor
Feb 26th, 2015

I went to her for three-four years. Had a very good relationship with her. Knew at the back of my mind that she isn't that great as a doctor but refused to change because she more like a friend. She advised me to take prednisone while pregnant and when my gynaecologist showed that Otis website clearly stated it might cause cleft lips in babies she says "This is news to me." If important info is news to her and its lack can endanger the well-being of my baby then you should not be in office advising hundreds of people on what to take. RA is bad enough and we should not have to deal with doctors who think they are all that. The last visit, she actually treated me with such contempt for having tried alternative treatments methods while pregnant and causing my right wrist to fuse. "Are you done having more babies?" she retorted. She does not know how to give patients bad news. We pay you to keep us well. We did not give you the right to treat us like you are our superior. Myself being from the Indian subcontinent I have formed a very bad opinion of Rheumatologists who are of Indian descent. I have switched to an American doctor in Dallas and he is sweet.

Feb 21st, 2015

Horrid experience. Staff is freaking rude and I won't be going back.

Jun 17th, 2014

I like Dr. Bajaj, I've been going to her for 5 years I think. Her staff used to be so friendly. Now she's got two girls that work the front desk and medical assisting and they are down right rude. Their professionalism is very poor sometimes answering the phone with what sounds like food in their mouth. When I've requested refills or to change a future appointment they get short and irritated. I hate to change Dr's due to staff issues but ease of getting refills and making appointments are very important too. I wish something would change so that she would have friendly staff again.

Apr 23rd, 2014

Apr 19th, 2014

Meh. Condescending. Horrible bedside manner. I've started seeing another doctor for a second opinion. Keeps pushing harder stronger medications when RA does not have a cure. If that's what I even have.

Apr 4th, 2014

Just saw her for second opinion, was impressed by how articulate she was. I decided to switch to her, she is so much better than my last rheumatologist. She is smart as a whip!!

Happy patient show details Happy patient
Apr 2nd, 2014

I was impressed by her bed side manner and how she assessed me. I have sent family members and friend to her. She runs on time as well.

patient show details patient
by John on Oct 23rd, 2013

She sent me home telling me to take Tylenol . I told her Tylenol does not help pain . She is a quack and rip off . Don't waste your money on her services !!!!

Disappointed show details Disappointed
Sep 5th, 2013

This doctor did not listen to everything I had to say about my symptoms and bloodwork even though I brought copy of my results. I had done my research and discussed everything with my primary care doctor so that I would know what questions to ask. It was through my research that I knew she was misdiagnosing me. It was as if she had already made her mind up before examining me. She had a terrible bedside manner and when I left her office I knew I would never be back. I found another doctor that did a more extensive examination and really looked at my bloodwork as well as all my other symtoms. After my visit with another doctor I realized just how terrible Dr. Bajaj really was. I would never reccommend her to anyone.

Dec 8th, 2009