Internists, Rheumatologist
Video profile
Garden Acres Area
Huguley Medical Associates Inc.
11803 South Fwy
Ste 215
Burleson, TX 76028
817-293-9631
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Jun 17th, 2014

I like Dr. Bajaj, I've been going to her for 5 years I think. Her staff used to be so friendly. Now she's got two girls that work the front desk and medical assisting and they are down right rude. Their professionalism is very poor sometimes answering the phone with what sounds like food in their mouth. When I've requested refills or to change a future appointment they get short and irritated. I hate to change Dr's due to staff issues but ease of getting refills and making appointments are very important too. I wish something would change so that she would have friendly staff again.

Apr 23rd, 2014

Apr 19th, 2014

Meh. Condescending. Horrible bedside manner. I've started seeing another doctor for a second opinion. Keeps pushing harder stronger medications when RA does not have a cure. If that's what I even have.

Apr 4th, 2014

Just saw her for second opinion, was impressed by how articulate she was. I decided to switch to her, she is so much better than my last rheumatologist. She is smart as a whip!!

|  Happy patient  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2014

I was impressed by her bed side manner and how she assessed me. I have sent family members and friend to her. She runs on time as well.

|  patient  |  show details
by John on Oct 23rd, 2013

She sent me home telling me to take Tylenol . I told her Tylenol does not help pain . She is a quack and rip off . Don't waste your money on her services !!!!

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2013

This doctor did not listen to everything I had to say about my symptoms and bloodwork even though I brought copy of my results. I had done my research and discussed everything with my primary care doctor so that I would know what questions to ask. It was through my research that I knew she was misdiagnosing me. It was as if she had already made her mind up before examining me. She had a terrible bedside manner and when I left her office I knew I would never be back. I found another doctor that did a more extensive examination and really looked at my bloodwork as well as all my other symtoms. After my visit with another doctor I realized just how terrible Dr. Bajaj really was. I would never reccommend her to anyone.

Dec 8th, 2009