by Michael Ekas on Sep 1st, 2016

Bed side manner of a troll she is the worst dr I have ever seen Doesn't listen and rude

Jul 22nd, 2015

excellent Dr/staff

May 14th, 2015

Very helpful doctor and staff! No complains

May 13th, 2015

excellent staff front office

Avoid show details Avoid
May 6th, 2015

Poor bedside manner. Not personable. Didnt like answering questions and clarifying what she's telling you. Standoffish and rude. She seems to be of the old generations of Drs who don't appreciate patient input and don't tolerate well patients who like to take an active roll in their condition.

Apr 28th, 2015

Seen several rheumatologist, found her most helpful. My mom sees her too.

Apr 9th, 2015

Very unfriendly, does not follow up with patient after abnormal labs

please do not go to this doctor show details please do not go to this doctor
Feb 26th, 2015

I went to her for three-four years. Had a very good relationship with her. Knew at the back of my mind that she isn't that great as a doctor but refused to change because she more like a friend. She advised me to take prednisone while pregnant and when my gynaecologist showed that Otis website clearly stated it might cause cleft lips in babies she says "This is news to me." If important info is news to her and its lack can endanger the well-being of my baby then you should not be in office advising hundreds of people on what to take. RA is bad enough and we should not have to deal with doctors who think they are all that. The last visit, she actually treated me with such contempt for having tried alternative treatments methods while pregnant and causing my right wrist to fuse. "Are you done having more babies?" she retorted. She does not know how to give patients bad news. We pay you to keep us well. We did not give you the right to treat us like you are our superior. Myself being from the Indian subcontinent I have formed a very bad opinion of Rheumatologists who are of Indian descent. I have switched to an American doctor in Dallas and he is sweet.

Apr 19th, 2014

Meh. Condescending. Horrible bedside manner. I've started seeing another doctor for a second opinion. Keeps pushing harder stronger medications when RA does not have a cure. If that's what I even have.

Apr 4th, 2014

Just saw her for second opinion, was impressed by how articulate she was. I decided to switch to her, she is so much better than my last rheumatologist. She is smart as a whip!!

Happy patient show details Happy patient
Apr 2nd, 2014

I was impressed by her bed side manner and how she assessed me. I have sent family members and friend to her. She runs on time as well.

patient show details patient
by John on Oct 23rd, 2013

She sent me home telling me to take Tylenol . I told her Tylenol does not help pain . She is a quack and rip off . Don't waste your money on her services !!!!

Dec 8th, 2009