Dr. Sonia Gidwani MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics New York, NY

4.8

April 22nd, 2017
Dr. Gidwani is very patient and follows up to answer questions. Highly recommended.

January 19th, 2017
We love Dr. Gidwani!
We love Dr. Gidwani. My daughter had multiple feeding issues when she was born, and Dr. G was so warm and supportive during that really difficult time (especially since I am a first-time mother). She is very reasonable in how she practices medicine, and she is unbelievably responsive via email whenever I've had concerns. Can't recommend her more highly.

August 19th, 2015
Dr. Gidwani is amazing
Dr. Gidwani has been my daughter's pediatrician since she was a day old in the hospital. I could not ask for a better doctor. I am a first time mom and still learning. Dr. Gidwani never made me feel my questions were insignificant. There were many times I emailed her in the wee hours of the morning to get a response back from her immediately. Any emergency she has always fit me into her schedule. I went to the downtown office. It's great. The staff is amazing and the office is always tidy and welcoming. We just moved out of the city and I know I will be hard pressed to find a doctor as good as her.

April 25th, 2015
Best care
Dr Gidwani and Dr Senkler are incredibly skilled and caring doctors. They have been taking care of my 3 children since day one and I couldn't be happier. They truly care about the children and both are always available and very responsive. I mostly communicate with them by email - a real plus that makes my life so much easier - and they usually respond very quickly. One of my kids has asthma and needs extra care and I always felt she gets it. No matter when I need Dr Gidwani or Dr Senkler they are available to see her and pay a lot of attention to her needs. And they are very patient with me too :-) since I tend to get quite anxious about my daughter's health. Also I come from Italy and I appreciate Dr Gidwani's open minded view to different approaches and cultures. She makes me feel at home. I feel this is the best care I could ever expect for my children. I could've ask for more.

August 8th, 2014
Patient's mom
Dr Gidwani is delightful. she is so good with my 3 month old, tickles him and makes him smile - makes him feel so comfortable at the doctor. She is amazing at explaining everything to me (first time mom) and is so patient with my 100 questions the best part is that the whole medical team communicates so well via email - i ask questions at 3am and by the morning i have either my answer or an appointment already set up - its the best! thank you Our Kids MD

October 3rd, 2013
Worst doctor ever
Atrocious doctor. Her behaviour is rude and demeaning, she is obnoxious to the extreme. Dr. Gidwani disgusts me.

March 8th, 2013
This doctor takes the time to listen all of your kids problems and patiently addresses each concern the parent has. I very much appreciate the way she takes care of our child.

August 7th, 2011
Looking for another pediatrician
Dr. Gidwani is a good doctor, but my son is just ok with her and, unfortunately, I am not able to have a decent conversation with her. It is very likely because my english is not good enough, but I always left with the impression that there was not enough information shared and the visit was, therefore, not very thorough.

July 6th, 2011
The Olali's
We Cant Find Her Anymore Because of the Ryan Center.

March 27th, 2011
Great DR.
My overall experience of this doctor has been excellent. She is caring,knowledgeable, informative and professional. She is not with Roosevelt Hospital any longer. She is now with the Ryan F. William Center.I highly recommend her as a pediatrician,

February 11th, 2011
Excellent pediatrician!
Dr. Gidwani is knowledgeable, professional, and at the same time, very personal. She spends as much time with each patient as necessary and the few times I've requested an appointment, she's been able to see us immediately. We have full confidence in her and recommend her highly!

June 8th, 2010
Great DR.+
She is an extremely patient, professional, caring doctor. She is in high demand. The women in the receptionist are polite and professional as well. She has convenient late night hours once per week for those who work late. I love this doctor, she is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. I had a concern about my daughters weight and she told me not to worry. She is just a big eater. I thought she was going to tell me that I was feeding her too much. She is very thorough with her exams.she has a good eye for spotting things. She is awesome, we need more doctors like her.