A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Guirguis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Guirguis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Guirguis, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guirguis graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Guirguis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia S Guirguis MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sonia S. Guirguis practice?
- Dr. Sonia Guirguis has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonia Guirguis practices Allergy & Immunology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Allergists.