The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sonia Guirguis
Dr. Sonia Guirguis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Brunswick, NJ. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Guirguis is affiliated with St Peter's University Hospital, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Guirguis has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sonia Guirguis has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Sonia Guirguis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Donald Leibner
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
East Brunswick, NJ 1.78 mi36
Dr. David Kim
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, Allergy and Immunology
East Brunswick, NJ 1.83 mi7
Dr. Sreenivasrao Amara
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
East Brunswick, NJ 1.91 mi44