Learn more about Dr. Sonia Guirguis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Guirguis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Guirguis, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Guirguis graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Guirguis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guirguis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sonia S. Guirguis practice?
Dr. Sonia Guirguis practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Infectious Disease near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Allergists, East Brunswick Pediatricians, and East Brunswick Infectious Disease Doctors.