Dr. Sonia S Guirguis MD is female, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Infectious Disease, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Guirguis is Good. Dr. Guirguis has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Guirguis, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Guirguis graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Guirguis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guirguis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Guirguis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sonia S. Guirguis practice?
Dr. Sonia Guirguis practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Infectious Disease, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Allergists and East Brunswick Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sofia Guirguis, Dr. Sophie Guirguis, Dr. Sonja Guirguis, Dr. Sonya Guirguis