A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Panesar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Panesar is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Panesar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
- Jameson Memorial Hospital - South Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Kaur Panesar MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Sonia K. Panesar practice?
- Dr. Sonia Panesar has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonia Panesar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near New Castle, PA.
See New Castle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.