Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sonia Shah
Dr. Sonia Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA, with other offices in New York, NY and Beverly Hills, CA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sonia Shah has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Sonia Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.
Dr. Anuja Shah
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Torrance, CA 0 mi13
Dr. Aram Mouzeyan
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Torrance, CA 0 mi12
Dr. Jung Suh
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Torrance, CA 0 mi10