Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sonia Yacobian
Dr. Sonia Yacobian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, CA, with another office in Glendale, CA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Yacobian is affiliated with Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center and Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health. She speaks English.
Dr. Sonia Yacobian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sonia Yacobian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, CA.
Dr Richard Greenspun
Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Onkarjit Marwah
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Glendale, CA 0.31 mi27
Dr. Arin Aboulian
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Glendale, CA 0.31 mi12