A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Yacobian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Yacobian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacobian graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Yacobian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia H Yacobian MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonia H. Yacobian practice?
- Dr. Sonia Yacobian has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonia Yacobian practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists.