Dr. Sonja Potrebic MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Los Angeles, CA

July 15th, 2011
SHE IS VERY IMPATIENT ,SHE DOES NOT EVEN LET YOU FINISH WHAT YOU ABOUT TO SAY,I FELT WAS RUSHED OUT OF THE ROOM . I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HER AT ALL.

April 13th, 2011
As good as it gets among headache specialists
After my previous neurologist had lost, hope, Dr. Potrebic patiently tried a number of medications and other therapies with me to help my intractable migraine headaches and chronic daily headaches. She never lost hope, was very engaging during office visits and knew the best way to help me get my insurance company to compensate me for the care I needed. I've seen scores of medical providers and Dr. Potrebic is a uniquely good combination of academic background and knowledge, engaging bedside manner and positive, problem-solving approach.When I had difficulty obtaining an unusual off label usage medication she was kind enough to provide me with the information, including academic references in which the medication was used in that regard. She did so almost 8 years after I had seen her as a patient.She remains my favorite medical provider. Hopefully, you don't need to see her (as if you do, you probably have a difficult problem to solve), but I don't see how you could possibly be in better hands.

March 6th, 2010
agree with other comment as well
she only cares about kp, and not the patient. i ask VERY simple q and a's and get attitude or vagueness

June 6th, 2009
save your self from this Dr.
would not recommend her at all, she cares for kaiser only