A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonya Melville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Melville graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Melville has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonya Renee Melville MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonya R. Melville practice?
- Dr. Sonya Melville has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonya Melville practices Emergency Medicine near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Emergency Physicians.