A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sophia Sharfstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sophia Sharfstein, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharfstein graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Sharfstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Hospital Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sophia Ratushny Sharfstein MD is a female Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sophia R. Sharfstein practice?
- Dr. Sophia Sharfstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sophia Sharfstein practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.