A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sousan Numann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sousan Numann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sousan Numann, MD, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Numann graduated from University Of Baghdad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Numann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital
- Galesburg Cottage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Numann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sousan M. Numann practice?
Dr. Sousan Numann practices Pediatrics near Howard Beach, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Ozone Park, NY.
See Howard Beach Pediatricians.