A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sovrin Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sovrin Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sovrin Shah, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Shah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sovrin M Shah MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sovrin M. Shah practice?
- Dr. Sovrin Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sovrin Shah practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.