A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sovrin Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sovrin Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sovrin Shah, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Shah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sovrin M Shah MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sovrin M. Shah practice?
- Dr. Sovrin Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sovrin Shah practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.