A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sovrin Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sovrin Shah is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sovrin Shah, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Incontinence General Urology, Overactive Urinary Bladder, and Urinary Incontinence.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sovrin M. Shah practice?
Dr. Sovrin Shah practices Urology, Neurology, Surgery, and Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See New York Urologists, New York Neurologists, New York Surgeons, and New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.