Dr. Speros Hampilos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Speros Hampilos?

May 21st, 2017

A holistic approach!

Dr Hampilos approaches health issues in a holistic manner. Pharmacology alone doesn't define medical care . We are mostly what we consume . Remainder 20% , is lifestyle and hormones . We as patients are responsible for self awareness , doing our homework, knowing​ signs and symptoms of our medical issues etc (prior to assigned visits) . Dr Hampilos is simply one of the finest physicians !

May 3rd, 2017

WILL HEAR YOU

DOSE NOT CARE HOW BAD YOU PAIN IS HE DOSE NOT TRUST HIS PATIENCE WITH PAIN MED. SO YOU ARE HURTING ALL DAY I BET IF I QUIT MY 2 JOBS I COULD ANYTHING

November 29th, 2016

Dr. Hampilos is like no other doctor he treats you not the issue. He talks fast but to the point which I like. He takes everything into account when helping you. You're mental health and physical health. Doesn't throw a script at you he wants to figure it out. Checks my blood work together and answers any questions.

July 22nd, 2016

Dr. Speros hemplos was an amazing Dr. and helped me so much with encouraging me with some problems and also treating the rest. it was a pleasure dealing with him.

December 11th, 2015

Office Manager-ONLY NEG TO OFFICE

Nyla the office manager is very rude & inconsiderate. She is the one VERY LARGE DOWN FALL TO THIS OFFICE... Dr. Hampilos however is a wonderful man & wonderful physician. He is caring & kind. I see some comments saying he doesn't take time w his patients etc. But if you are the patient & you feel you need to talk to your doctor about specific things, open your mouth. All docs have more patients waiting after you, they are busy. They aren't mind readers. But if you as a patient let your doc know your needs & what is going on with you, then they do (Dr H always does) take the time to listen & ensure all bases are covered!

July 22nd, 2015

He sucked

April 9th, 2015

Stay away from this Doctor

This office has cost me a lot of time and money due to wrong diagonosis and Wrong information at the desk where the insurance is processed. His bedside manners are poor and does not want to listen to a patients concerns. He draws his conclusions quickly and sometimes it can be costly. The girl who takes payment does know the first thing about Insurance and that can also be costly.

February 9th, 2015

Avoid this place

Rude staff; uninformed medical advice.

January 27th, 2015

1 of a kind-point blank no BS. Like it or don't, he's a professional with years of experience.

Doc saved my life, continues to keep me healthy and strong! Best of the Best

September 14th, 2014

I have been a patient with Dr. Hampilos for 13 years, he has saved my life several times, my insurance changed and I no longer can go to him, I have been beside my self and as soon as I can change insurance companies I will, so I can return to get excellent care from him. His staff is wonderful and I have NEVER been turned down in time of need. I so miss him and his staff they were always wonderful to me. I so appreciate his good care I received for 13 years.

December 30th, 2013

STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!!!!!!!!

There is not enough room to express how horrible and what a monster this man is, that he is still in practice is of grave concern to me and anyone who believes he is "good" and has their best intentions in mind. BEWARE of this evil man. He will dress in lamb's clothing on your first visit no doubt. This will fool you like the fable into returning to your second visit. He will very soon show his wolf! His teeth are razor sharp. He will slice you deep emotionally I promise you. How much you want to bet his good reviews were written by him or his friends (if he really does have any), probably drinking buddies. He gets you in his grips by being one of the only "Suboxone" doctors in the area if not in Florida then easily abuses you because you are desperate to remain clean and healthy. Each visit gets worse and worse. It's a demeaning, completely abused animal like feeling while you are in his office behind closed doors and he is such a "gentleman" when he goes to the front office with you, he shines and glimmers. A former addict will be able to smell this from a mile away. You cannot bulls*&t a bull&*tter believe me. You are an idiot if you go to him after reading this. Everything in life is a choice. Remember, you cannot be a victim when you realize you are a choice maker.

October 8th, 2013

Registered pharmacist

Dr. Hampilos is energetic , personable and highly attentive physician. I found Dr. Hampilos and his medical staff to be extremely knowledgable in the practice of medicine. They are professional and compassionate. Which I found refreshing in the age of ARNP'S and PA's of the new wave Modern Practice of Medicine