Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
by John V on Jul 22nd, 2016

Dr. Speros hemplos was an amazing Dr. and helped me so much with encouraging me with some problems and also treating the rest. it was a pleasure dealing with him.

Office Manager-ONLY NEG TO OFFICE show details Office Manager-ONLY NEG TO OFFICE
by Jane D. on Dec 10th, 2015

Nyla the office manager is very rude & inconsiderate. She is the one VERY LARGE DOWN FALL TO THIS OFFICE... Dr. Hampilos however is a wonderful man & wonderful physician. He is caring & kind. I see some comments saying he doesn't take time w his patients etc. But if you are the patient & you feel you need to talk to your doctor about specific things, open your mouth. All docs have more patients waiting after you, they are busy. They aren't mind readers. But if you as a patient let your doc know your needs & what is going on with you, then they do (Dr H always does) take the time to listen & ensure all bases are covered!

Jul 22nd, 2015

He sucked

Stay away from this Doctor show details Stay away from this Doctor
Apr 9th, 2015

This office has cost me a lot of time and money due to wrong diagonosis and Wrong information at the desk where the insurance is processed. His bedside manners are poor and does not want to listen to a patients concerns. He draws his conclusions quickly and sometimes it can be costly. The girl who takes payment does know the first thing about Insurance and that can also be costly.

Avoid this place show details Avoid this place
Feb 9th, 2015

Rude staff; uninformed medical advice.

1 of a kind-point blank no BS. Like it or don't, he's a professional with years of experience. show details 1 of a kind-point blank no BS. Like it or don't, he's a professional with years of experience.
by PJP on Jan 27th, 2015

Doc saved my life, continues to keep me healthy and strong! Best of the Best

by Ann Toalster on Sep 14th, 2014

I have been a patient with Dr. Hampilos for 13 years, he has saved my life several times, my insurance changed and I no longer can go to him, I have been beside my self and as soon as I can change insurance companies I will, so I can return to get excellent care from him. His staff is wonderful and I have NEVER been turned down in time of need. I so miss him and his staff they were always wonderful to me. I so appreciate his good care I received for 13 years.

STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!!!!!!!! show details STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 30th, 2013

There is not enough room to express how horrible and what a monster this man is, that he is still in practice is of grave concern to me and anyone who believes he is "good" and has their best intentions in mind. BEWARE of this evil man. He will dress in lamb's clothing on your first visit no doubt. This will fool you like the fable into returning to your second visit. He will very soon show his wolf! His teeth are razor sharp. He will slice you deep emotionally I promise you. How much you want to bet his good reviews were written by him or his friends (if he really does have any), probably drinking buddies. He gets you in his grips by being one of the only "Suboxone" doctors in the area if not in Florida then easily abuses you because you are desperate to remain clean and healthy. Each visit gets worse and worse. It's a demeaning, completely abused animal like feeling while you are in his office behind closed doors and he is such a "gentleman" when he goes to the front office with you, he shines and glimmers. A former addict will be able to smell this from a mile away. You cannot bulls*&t a bull&*tter believe me. You are an idiot if you go to him after reading this. Everything in life is a choice. Remember, you cannot be a victim when you realize you are a choice maker.

Registered pharmacist show details Registered pharmacist
by J. Maltese, Rph on Oct 8th, 2013

Dr. Hampilos is energetic , personable and highly attentive physician. I found Dr. Hampilos and his medical staff to be extremely knowledgable in the practice of medicine. They are professional and compassionate. Which I found refreshing in the age of ARNP'S and PA's of the new wave Modern Practice of Medicine

Dr. Spero Hampilos and medical assistants show details Dr. Spero Hampilos and medical assistants
by Joseph M. on Oct 8th, 2013 on doctor.com

Dr. Hamplos is a highly motivated, energetic physician with an excellent bedside manner. He is attentive, thorough, and extremely knowledgable in the ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
follow up med show details follow up med
by joan stewart on Sep 6th, 2013

love this Dr and his staff is very caring and courteous

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!! show details DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!
by Unhappy Patient on Aug 23rd, 2013

First let me say…I have never been treated so horribly by a dr.’s office. I can’t believe they are in business, treating customer’s this way. So much for the Hippocratic Oath that all doctors take: Do no harm. This doctor should have his license taken away! I was overcharged multiple times at this office. Overcharged for their supplements. Office Manager, Nyla is very rude. Dr. Hampilos yelled at me and hung up on me when I tried to amicably resolve this billing issue.

Mr. Irritable, Insensitive, Profanity user show details Mr. Irritable, Insensitive, Profanity user
Jul 31st, 2012

The doctor treated me, a woman who is in recovery,very disrespectfully by using loud profanity at me several time in a 5 minute session. As I was sobbing with stomach pain he was very insensitive and did not look at or listen to the problems that i was having. Instead he threw a script at me and told me he would see my in five days. I had to ask my pharmacist what the medication was which was not what I should have been prescribed. I took the med he gave me and ended up in the ER that same day. He mistreated my pain. He humiliated me by telling the office staff that I was going to have to be off the of suboxone soon and I left the office through the waiting room in front of other patients crying and in an anxious state which worsened my abdominal pain and stiffness.

Best Doctor ever! show details Best Doctor ever!
Feb 21st, 2012

Dr Hampilos and his staff are attentive, supportive and caring. Everyone has a great personality and genuinely care about their patients. I have never had any issues with anyone being unprofessional or inappropriate. This doctor has called my at home to check on my wellbeing when sick and taking new medication. He is passionate about his patients and it shows!