A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Spiro Papas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spiro Papas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Papas
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Papas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Spiro Papas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Papas graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Papas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spiro Nicholas Papas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Spiro N. Papas practice?
- Dr. Spiro Papas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Spiro Papas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethel Park, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.