A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Spiro Papas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spiro Papas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Spiro Papas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Papas graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Papas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Upmc St Margaret
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Papas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans