Internists

764 Campbell Ave
Ste E
West Haven, CT 06516
203-931-0034
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Saved me  |  show details
May 3rd, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. G. for several yrs now. He did my pre-op work only to discover I was in kidney failue. He IMMEDIATELY had me go to the hospital. Although I was in shock, he assured me that he would take care of me and he's done just that. He is a very precise and diligent doctor. I have recommended him to others is well.

|  Doesn't seem to care  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2012

Act's like he doesnt care about his patients. Very dismissive of your questions. Do not recommend at all.

|  Simply Excellent  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2011

A good doctor with human touch.

|  Outstanding Doctor  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Gottiparthy for over 5 year and I must say that he is and outstanding Doctor and his staff is outstanding as well they follow up with you which is very important to me if there is going to be a delay they make sure they are up front with you they are very considerate my over all rating for Dr. Gottiparthy and his staff is a 10, Dr. Gottiparthy is very personal and he listens to what you have to say. I have issues with my blood pressure and when I was pregnant Dr. Gottiparthy made sure he had me on the right medicine during the pregnancy he worked hand and hand with my OB doctor and when I had issues with my blood pressure he made sure he did everything possible to meet my medical needs. When you talk about patient care Dr. Gottiparthy really goes above and beyond he would call me after hours to follow up with me and keep me on the strait and narrow and he does not sugarcoat anything for you he tells you like it is and its up to you to be responsive, I can always trust that he has my best interest at hand and that he really care. So if youre looking for Doctor that goes above and beyond the call of duty Dr. Gottiparthy is your Doctor. Sincerely, Nicole Bryant

|  Saved my life  |  show details
by M. Cama on May 31st, 2010

This man made sure I got to a hospital while having a heart attack. When I woke up the next day his was the first face I saw. He is not only a great doctor but a great person. He watches my health care like it is his own. He is a little over worked due to his dedication.

by If I like you, Ill telly on Dec 2nd, 2008 on yahoo.com

Been going to Dr. G for years. Good doc. Sometimes you're in the waiting room for a while, but he knows his stuff and won't hesitate to refer you to a specialist.

Sep 23rd, 2008

one of the best doctors I have ever known.

May 23rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. G is without a doubt the most kind, intelligent, wonderful healer to practice Western Medicine in the area. His intuitive abilities and caring ways should set the standard for all doctors. The man is simply the best at what he does. I recommend him to

Mar 18th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Excellent Doctor: Excellent Doctor I moved from west haven still wish to continue seeing or using him.

Mar 31st, 2006 on yahoo.com

He listens and he cares: Excellent doctor. he listens and truly cares about all his patients.