A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreelatha Pulakhandam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sreelatha Pulakhandam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulakhandam graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Pulakhandam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sreelatha R Pulakhandam MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sreelatha R. Pulakhandam practice?
- Dr. Sreelatha Pulakhandam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sreelatha Pulakhandam practices Psychiatry near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Psychiatrists.