A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreenivas Chittoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sreenivas Chittoor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sreenivas Chittoor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chittoor graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Chittoor has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chittoor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sreenivas R. Chittoor practice?
Dr. Sreenivas Chittoor practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Rockwall, TX.
See Mesquite Internists, Mesquite Hematologists, and Mesquite Oncologists.