A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreenivas Chittoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sreenivas Chittoor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chittoor
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chittoor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sreenivas Chittoor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chittoor graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Chittoor has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sreenivas Ramdas Chittoor MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sreenivas R. Chittoor practice?
- Dr. Sreenivas Chittoor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sreenivas Chittoor practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Mesquite Internists, Mesquite Hematologists, and Mesquite Oncologists.